Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Goodnight Batcave by Dave Croatto


I'm going to be honest. I'm not a big fan of the MAD anything really. I saw Goodnight Batcave and immediately requested this to read to my kiddos. After I requested it I realized that this was made by MAD and I thought there is no way I will be able to read this to my kid. So thanks to Edelweiss I got an advanced reader copy of this and read it really quick on my own. 

This is such a cute book and I loved it. It is totally a kid friendly book also. It's short and half of the artwork is in color and the other half is in black and white, but the story is cute and well worth reading to your kids. 


The artwork is goofy as only MAD does but the story is clever for a kids book. I really liked it. There isn't all that much that I ca say about this book without quoting it word for word. I will be so sad when my ARC has expired and so will my kiddos. This is going to have to be must buy for my collection. If you have little kids who love Batman even half as much as my kids do then this is a book you have to buy. 5 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment