Sunday, October 23, 2016

Halloween Week 2016


Happy Halloween week!!! This is my 4th annual Halloween Week and I can't believe it has been 4 years. I look forward to Halloween every year and no matter what I may be going through I have fun writing these every year. I have been trying to figure out what I was going to do this year because I like to have a theme. This year I poured over different topics and things just didn't seem to work out for me. My Blu-Ray player crapped out on me so I was limited to only movies I could stream. There are a lot of great streaming services that are out there but when you are looking for a specific movie it always seems none of them are ever available. 

If you google Best Halloween Movies on Netflix there are a lot of great articles out there. I looked through so many different lists and then decided to pick my own movies on Netfilx that I wanted to see and finally clean out my watch list. I then found this one titled Your Guide to the Scariest Movies Streaming on Netfix in October. This had a bunch of the movies I already wanted to see and could get my wife to watch with me. When we were younger she loved Horror movies as much as I did, but having kids changed her. She just doesn't watch as many as we used to and for the most part I'm on my own. 


So here is my list of what will be reviewed during this ever so horrific week of fun, in no particular order.

Would You Rather
Hush
The Lazarus Effect
The Awakening
Dark Skies
Holidays
Re-Animator
Wes Craven's New Nightmare

So here it is and lets see how many of these are worthy for Halloween movies. I realize that my reviews come as we get closer and closer to Halloween but maybe my reviews with help you figure out new movies to watch for next Halloween. Stay tuned for the reviews this week. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment