Monday, February 1, 2016

Winner Best Comic Book Blog 2015!!!


I'm excited!!!!!

I haven't been blogging for all that long just a few years and in 2015 someone nominated my blog as the Best Comics/Graphic Novel blog of the year. I am proud to announce that along with my good Friend Angie at Angela's Anxious Life, we are the two winners for this category. 

I want to thank all of you who voted for me and helped get me some recognition for my little blog that is more just for my enjoyment. I'm so glad I was able to get some people who enjoy my blog enough to vote. I'm really honored to have been nominated. I hope to only continue to improve my blog over the future years. 

Thanks again to everyone who voted and I just want to say I am very proud of my little blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment