Monday, February 22, 2016

Deadpool


It pains me to say this since I am a die hard DC Comic fan but this is the best movie of the year so far. My wife and I had a rare date night this past Saturday and we both couldn't wait to see this movie. We loved it and if we could afford to we would see it again this coming weekend and every weekend until it is released on iTunes since I have already pre-orded it. 

I'm not going to lie to you my faithful readers and those who stumbled upon my blog. I am a fan of Ryan Reynolds. I have enjoyed all the movies of his I have seen and I am one of the very few who is proud to say I actually liked the Green Lantern Movie. He has the perfect amount of sarcastic humor. This movie is the perfect role for him and the jokes that poke fun at Ryan Reynolds and the hero worship through out of Hugh Jackman just adds to the hilarity. My wife and I laughed through the whole thing. My poor wife had to sit next to a bubble headed woman who clearly had no idea what this movie was about and didn't get any of the references made. At first that little bit was funny on its own but by the end of the movie my wife wanted to slap her. The troubles you get when you go to the movies and don't watch them from the comfort of your couch. 

This movie was every bit of the blockbuster it claimed to be. Tons of Gratuitous language, nudity, and graphic violence mixed with humor and some amazing action sequences. I can't really put into words how much I loved this movie. I don't want to ruin anything for you. I highly recommend everyone see this movie. Our Anti-Hero Wade Wilson is a mercenary for hire and has found a woman who he loves more than anything. Things are going well for our hero until he is diagnosed with terminal cancer in his brain, lung, and prostate. While dealing with the fact he is going to die a man offers him a miracle cure that will give him abilities no other human has. This private institution is experimenting with human and mutations. They subject the individual to the most stress the body can take without dying until they mutate. When Wade finally mutates his skin almost burns but it horribly disfigures him. Wade's mutation is advanced healing and basic immortality. The read suit as Deadpool puts it is so the bad guys don't see him bleed. 

For the rest about this movie see the trailer I have included here at the bottom. I must warn you, it is intense and intended for the proper audience of an R rated movie. This movie is so awesome I will take a page from it and on a scale of 1 to 5 stars i give this movie 16 walls. If you have no idea what I mean then go see this movie. Just know it was awesome and everyone should see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment