Friday, December 4, 2015

M &M Mariam Books Blog Awards


I realize this post is a little late considering the voting has been going on for almost a month now, but I am proud to have been nominated for Best Comic Book blog. I have no idea who nominated my blog but I am really excited to have been noticed enough to be nominated. 

In the category for Best Comic Book blog it is myself and my friend Angie from Angela's Anxious Life. She has a great blog and is really tough competition. She deserves to win but I would love to as well. All I can say is if you like my blog please vote for me but if you haven't checked out Angie's then I highly recommend hers too. She also reviews book and video games. 

Thank you to all who have read my blog and to all who vote for me. I do appreciate the support. I do this because I think it is fun for me, but it is nice to know that someone out there actually enjoys what I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment