Monday, July 7, 2014

DC Entertainment Essential Graphic Novels and Chronology 2014


It's that time of year again. This is now the second Graphic Novel guide that DC comics has put out and they are amazing. The best part about this is that it is free!!!! Yes my friends, if you are a fan of comics and want to know what the best DC story lines are then this is a must have.

DC has made this so easy to get. You can either get a little sunlight and head to your  local comic book shop to see if they have some copies available, or if you have a tablet,smartphone, or Kindle you can find this digitally. I love having this on my iPhone, when I go to the library and I am browsing there Graphic novel selection I like to pull this up and see if there is anything I that sounds interesting on the shelves. I picked this up on NetGalley at first then grabbed it from Amazon so I could keep it on my iPhone. If you would like to get the Kindle version just follow the link under the cover. If you have the DC Comics app on your smartphone or tablet then you can get it straight from DC here.

This is a must have for any DC Comic book fan. This collection breaks it all down by different topics. New 52, Vertigo titles, Mad, and my favorite the DC Comcis: All Ages. My son loves Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, and the Flash. I like being able to see what books would be a good fit for him at his age. Yes he can't read them now, but that would be great bonding time together. There is even a section on DC's suggested reading order. The perfect reference guide for the collector, and avid reader alike. I can't talk about how much I really love these collections. I already can't wait to see what makes the cut next year. 

2 comments:

  1. I might check this out... I saw the one last year but never read it. I didn't realize there was going to be another one either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get this. It is free so even if you don't read it right away it is still worth it. I use it more as a desk reference and sort of wish list when I go to the library. I hope this continues to be a yearly thing because I have enjoyed both years so far.

    ReplyDelete