Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday- Despicable Me 2


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This day allows us to share news on upcoming releases that have us on the edge of our seats in anticipation

Well it's movie time again. Recently I have been really excited for a bunch of movies to come to Blu-Ray. This is definitely one of those. I wanted to take my son to go see this movie in the theater so bad because we all loved the first. When this movie came out we just didn't have the money to risk on a 3 year old sitting through it. We still have a dollar show here and I wanted to take him when it finally arrived there. Well it seemed like we just never had the time in our busy lives to go. My heart breaks thinking about not getting to take my son to see it at the theater. Now I 'm very excited that this is finally coming out. 

December 9th is when this will be available to own but of course you can pre-order it now. I was planning on getting this for my son for Christmas but I don't think I can wait. I will more than likely rush out after work on that Tuesday and get it so we can watch it over the weekend. Here is one of the better trailers in case you haven't seen it:


I loved the first one, Steve Carell is hilarious as Gru, and the minions are even better. We laugh so much when we watch the first movie. The first movie is one I have yet to tire of, my son loves to watch it over and over again and I am fine with that. I am really hoping this one is just as good and can't wait to sit down with the family and a bowl of popcorn to share. 

If you have seen this movie let me know what you think in the comments. I still can't wait to see it and I am sure I will love it, but I always like to hear what others think. Talking about movies is just as fun for me as talking about books. 

4 comments:

  1. Niiiice! My niece loooooved the first one when we bought it previously previewed cheap at Blockbuster and it was pretty cute! Hoping she gets this one for Christmas or something so I can watch it at some point too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely get this as soon as I can. I hope you get to see this too and if you get to see it before I do let me know what you think.

      Delete
  2. I like this movie... but of course it wasn't as funny as the first one. I took my cousin and she loved it of course. The purple minions blew her mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That usually is the case with sequels. I'm still hopeful it will be enjoyable for me. My so. Will love it I'm sure. He already laughs like crazy at the trailer.

      Delete